Monday 2 February 2009

You can't rely on Reliance

eliance: Anything on which to rely; dependence; ground of trusReliance: Anything on which to rely; dependence; ground of trust. A meaning of the word from an online dictionary.

Dhirubhai Ambani had set up his industry in 1962 with a name that would probably make people buy the company’s products. But today Reliance Industries is a total misnomer. If Dhirubhai had meant to get trust from the name of his company, today both his sons have miserably made fun of it. Here I would specially talk about Reliance Mobile. If anyone has seen the ads of Reliance Mobile, it says, Air, Food, Water, Network.

But any Reliance Mobile user would tell you that the Network part is nowhere to be found. I myself have seen Reliance users around me searching for specific spots under the tree, under a lamp post where “network” comes. If our searching for “network” is not enough, most of the times, “all lines in this channel are busy” or simply “network busy”.

This is simple terms means trying to get through a connection in some 20-30 times, if anyone is left with the patience.

I sadly say that I have been a Reliance user for the past 3 years and even though I have many a times gone through such terrible “network”, even after changing location, I insisted on having Reliance because of their cheap rates. But today, I am so disgusted that I would harm my dear phone in my anger to get through a number and on the other hand, dear Mr. Anil Ambani would be getting richer.

One would say, what am I getting venting out my feelings through this blog. Probably NOTHING. But the fact that today atleast I am venting out my feelings gives me immense peace.

May His Soul Rest In Peace and May his Sons keep getting richer. That’s what I can ultimately say for our own GURUBHAI”

0 comments: